When working with your Workspace Webmail Address Book, you can import or export an address book in a comma-separated value (CSV) format. A CSV file is a standardized file that most email clients are able to use to import and export address book files.
NOTE: This process doesn’t work in Workspace Webmail 6.0. If you want to import or export your Workspace Webmail Address Book, click Classic View, and then follow these instructions.
To Import an Address Book
- From the Address Book menu, click Contacts.
- Click Import.
- In the CSV File field, click Browse.
- Locate and open the .csv file.
- Click Import CSV.
NOTE: Listed in the CSV Columns are fields in the file you are importing. Listed in the Address Book Columns are fields from the Workspace Webmail address book. Workspace Webmail matches the fields in both columns, but you can override the mapping suggestions.
If you want to change mapped options under Address Book Columns, select different values from the lists.
Select an option for dealing with duplicate address book entries.
Click Import CSV.
NOTE: You can import up to 2,000 addresses at one time.
To Export an Address Book
1. From the Address Book menu, click Contacts.
2. Click Export.
3. Click Export CSV.
5. If prompted, specify the folder you want to save the file in and the name of the file, and then click Save.