1) Residents can find information and do business with the town 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
2) Fewer interruptions--phone calls and walk-in visits--for routine information and forms.
3) People thinking of visiting or moving to your town can easily discover basic information.
4) Residents have easy access to minutes, budgets, reports, and other documents, increasing their civic IQ.
5) Bulletins are available through another communications channel.
6) You can easily advertise such things as contracts, RFPs, job notices, and animals for adoption.
7) Residents who want to attend town meetings can find the schedule and agenda without calling town hall.
8) It will reduce your printing bill because residents can download recreation brochures, newsletters, and town reports rather than request a printed copy.
9) It will reduce the documents and forms you fax to residents and elected officials.
10) Properly implemented and maintained, your website can save you money! Plan to build your website ?