Log in to Workspace Webmail.
2. From the Settings menu, select Spam Settings.
3. From the Spam filtering section, select one of the following:
- Turn off filtering — No action applies to suspected spam. It delivers to your Inbox.
- Move to Bulk Mail — (Recommended) Suspected spam delivers to your Bulk Mail folder. You can review it at your convenience.
- Mark subject with [SPAM] — Suspected spam delivers to your Inbox with [SPAM] in the subject line.
- Restricted mode — All mail delivers to your Bulk Mail folder, unless the sender is on your Allowed List.
From the When I mark messages as spam section, select one of the following actions:
Ask me what to do — When you mark messages as spam, Workspace Webmail asks you if all the messages from the sender need to be placed in the Bulk Mail folder, or just the selected messages.
Mark all messages from that sender in that folder — All the messages you selected from that sender will be marked as spam and moved to the Bulk Mail folder.
Mark only selected messages — Only the messages you selected go to the Bulk Mail folder.