What is web CMS? A Content Management System(CMS) is frequently a web application used to manage the content within your website without any technical knwoledge. It make everything simple and easy to create and manage content, such as text, graphics, links and etc, for distribution on a web server at anytime.
At here, Enterrom is what we provided to our customers. It is a web publishing platform CMS developed by our Web Programers. This web application is written in PHP and uses object-oriented programming (OOP) techniques and software design patterns. It also uses database to hold content and a presentation layer displays the content to regular website visitors based on a set of customized template design.
Enterrom provides useful feature such as Keyword Searching Statistic Report. Based on the statistic report, our enterrom users are able to edit their web content to suit to keyword searching demands. For this reason, our Enterrom users are able to improve their business marketing strategy.
Besides that, Enterrom provides several embedded tool which allows users with little or no knowledge of programming languages (such as HTML) can create and manage content. One of the tools is called WYSIWYG editor, which means that the text being edited on it looks as similar as possible to the results users have when publishing it. It brings to the web common editing features found on desktop editing applications like Microsoft Word and OpenOffice. There some more amazing features which can be found in our Enterrom and they are listed as below.
Enterrom's Features Highlight
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Automated site map of your web pages
- Meta data management
- Custom keywords for all page
- WYSIWYG Web Editor
- Add pages, edit existing pages and delete pages
- Add, edit and delete text and images
- Store files and images in CMS 'libraries'
- Add, edit and delete links
- Able to integrate with Professional custom designs
- Advanced editing capabilities with HTML
- Extendable site through addition of new pages
- Add content in 'simple' or 'advanced' ways
- Website with search function
- Full user control of the content: create, rename, and delete folders and files.
- Drag-and-drop support for copying and moving files between folders.
- Integrated and online help